Thread: Keep on keeping on

Keep on keeping on

Kaylleigh McEnany, the last in a long line of hired liars beginning with Sean Spencer, whose first "official lie" was about the size of the crowd. I'd suggest anyone needing to lie about the size of the crowd would also lie about the size of their-----oh---you know! Anyway, back to Ms. McEnany---she has moved on---could it be to not lie anymore

From the Daily Beast:

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany packed up her office in the White House on Friday, according to multiple reports. During her final press conference on behalf of Donald Trump’s administration, given the day after the Capitol riot, she spoke for a total of two minutes before vacating the podium without answering any questions. Though the mob of extremists who stormed the Capitol had just heard an incendiary speech from Trump, some of McEnany’s final words to the public were, “Those who violently besieged our Capitol are the opposite of everything this administration stands for.” McEnany famously told reporters, “I will never lie to you, you have my word on that,” but she did exactly that throughout her tenure as press secretary.
    This unbroken line of deceivers in that post causes me to imagine an interview for the job with the "big boy" himself---so---how about we play a game blondie---by the way, great legs-----ok, I'll say something and then you take that lie and spin it to new heights---ya ready babe

Ms McEnany managed to set the lowest possible bar in a long list of professional liars---a significant feat in light of her young age---may she find only failure in her future dishonest and disgusting ventures. I just hope she doesn't breed
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I referred to her as White House Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I referred to her as White House Barbie.
    You always have been far more cultured and proper than me, Kevin. I am also not as disciplined as you, I called her lots of things
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

She’s a little rough around the edges for a fox gal.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.