Thread: For the brave House Republicans with ethics and conscience I commend you!

For the brave House Republicans with ethics and conscience I commend you!

There is a group of Republicans that will soon vote to approve the article of impeachment for trump. To them---thank you, on behalf of the Nation, for your principles and your courage, thank you. Everyone who honors our Constitution honors you today. You are the true patriots

I pray for your safety
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    What a bunch of bull roar, only a few days left.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

10 brave Republican souls had the courage to stand up for The Constitution, our Country and their own principles
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 01-13-2021 at 05:58 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Trump just gave me whiplash!
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Hey, bull roar doesn't have the copyright symbol it used to. Did the right lapse?

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Woops didn't know that, however I also break other wrongs ask my Squaw.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.