Thread: Attention: Buses needed---lots of buses

Attention: Buses needed---lots of buses

trump tossed Pence under a bus after the Congress rejected trump's most recent attempt to overturn the results of the election---and now it seems the grand fool has done the same with his adoring cult that invaded the Capital---they went from being loved to whale poop in one ill conceived video produced at the White House showing trump reading from something someone else wrote.

How insulting can the guy be---he looks his "beloved" in the eye and says----oops---I need to alter my recent lie to you---get under the bus. Even sadder---most of them will respond with a loud and sincere---yes sir---right a way sir
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

that would explain the convoy of 12 busses I passed heading east on I580 yesterday
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

It's being reported that trump does not even talk to Pence any longer---what a break that is for Pence
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Trump turns on everyone, eventually. Loyalty is a one-way street for him.

Karen Pence was in the Capitol with the Vice President, I understand, when the mob came. If someone had put my wife in danger as Trump did, I think I'd want to have a word with him.

Never understand how he has so much loyalty or fans. I;m sure they think he this hire or hire guy on tv show. As a businessman or running the office of President I didn't find much that I could give him credit for. A bully, that once cornered starts blaming others for his actions.

Hate to see what happens after he leaves office when lawsuits start going ahead and creditors show up.

I predict that Melania will take Barron and 500million or so and leave his a$$ shortly after he out.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I predict that Melania will take Barron and 500million or so and leave his a$$ shortly after he out.
    Ain't going to happen my friend----trump hasn't got 500 million---the truth about his finances will come out----he lives high on other peoples money.