Thread: if this is true

if this is true

Hang em high for Treason

• Multiple European security officials told Insider that President Donald Trump appeared to have tacit support among US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex in Wednesday's coup attempt.
    • Insider is reporting this information because it illustrates the serious repercussions of Wednesday's events: Even if they are mistaken, some among America's international military allies are now willing to give credence to the idea that Trump deliberately tried to violently overturn an election and had help from some federal law-enforcement agents.
    • "We train alongside the US federal law enforcement to handle these very matters, and it's obvious that large parts of any successful plan were just ignored," one source told us.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-police-2021-1
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

I am very interested in this. Footage of the police themselves removing barricades to allow protesters closer to the Capitol is puzzling. Other photos of police taking selfies with protesters on the steps of Congress add to the confusion. I saw police inside the Rotunda just watching as people who had battered their way in strolled about nonchalantly as if on a tour.

In other footage, though, I saw the mob chasing a police officer through the halls as they overwhelmed security. And one brave soul died today after fulfilling his oath to protect the Capitol.

So there are questions but not a lot answers.

It was a trap set by the clever democrats. The gap toothed hillbillies walked right into it.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Really ^^^^^
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Our own Beer Hall Putsch. How did we end up here, FFS?

This all happened on Epiphany. Maybe Trump was finally revealed to enough people that we won't be hearing from him in the future.