Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a Coward

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I was speaking about many of the members here and elsewhere who supported many of Trumps policies and are not happy about Joe Biden who are being spoken of as in the same ilk as the protestors.
    The place to talk about that, if that is what you believe, is probably in the threads involved, not in a thread welcoming back a long-gone member, whom everyone missed.

Welcome back, UTAH! I thought about you, your motorcycle, Ninja Wife, the Pink Volvo and The Brit many times over the years!!!

I just saw this Bill. I will say again; we are better with you than without you. I hope you stay
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

The internet should come with a warning.

CAUTION: YOUR FEELINGS COULD BE HURT.

I forget sometimes too.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

...and we all soldier on - as we should. I think it's meant to be.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The place to talk about that, if that is what you believe, is probably in the threads involved, not in a thread welcoming back a long-gone member, whom everyone missed.

Welcome back, UTAH! I thought about you, your motorcycle, Ninja Wife, the Pink Volvo and The Brit many times over the years!!!
    Hi Kevin. Enjoy your intellect and your posts. I'm glad you have come back around after quite a long absence. In the meantime I've been around here every day for a couple of years. With all good intentions I would I ask if it's possible to refrain from lecturing me on how to participate in these forums. Thanking you in advance. Tom
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Well, I thought of my comment as a suggestion, rather than a lecture. I get paid for lectures!

But I will I certainly take your comment in the spirit I have no doubt it was intended. Thank you for adding your name to the post - it helps personalize interactions, in a good way, I think. It is a lot harder to think of "Tom" as just another anonymous person on the Internet. I don't know who "Honda" is from Adam, but "Tom" is a friend.

Excellent comments, my friends.

I thank all of you.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead