Thread: Dancing Robots

Dancing Robots

Boston Dynamics has really improved on their robots. Using AI they can now dance.

In yet more evidence that machines are taking over the world as we know it, a now-viral YouTube video has surfaced of Boston Dynamics robots performing a dance number so well-choreographed it looks animated.

In the three-minute disco tech clip, three of the robotics firm’s creations — the humanoid Atlas, Spot the robot dog and box-juggling Handle —can be seen grooving in perfect unison to the Contours’ 1962 hit “Do You Love Me.”

The bipedal bots do the twist, Spot gyrates emphatically, and Handle wheels by in a routine seemingly too fluid to be executed by humans.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

They even chose one of my favorite songs......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

And then on the other side of the dance floor, humans moving like robots......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Boston Dynamics has really improved on their robots. Using AI they can now dance.

Now that is cool
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I love the work they are doing.... Game changers coming up!!

I have seen the Honda robot in person it was pretty cool. I don't think it's as advanced as the one posted here
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.