B&H is located in mid-town Manhattan on 9th Ave. between 33rd and 34th streets. The have "funny" hours since they are owned by Hasidic Jews--so don't stop by late Friday or on a Saturday! In the past I have done a fair amount of business with them but that faded over time and more and more Amazon became my default supplier.

Recently I have been annoyed with the quality of my video camera--it simply is not fast enough to allow much motion. When I got this camera (Nexigo) it was not what my IT folks recommended (Logitech) but at the time their recommended camera simply wasn't available--there had been a run on them. I guess it was like toilet paper

So--Monday I checked Amazon again---and they have a notice on the page of this camera that they expect new stock in mid-Feb. I did a search and found out that B&H not only was selling the camera at the same price as Amazon---they had them in stock. So---today my new camera is to arrive---with free shipping via Fed-Ex.

The only "hit I suffer is to not get the 5% rebate that I earn on Amazon purchases. Instead I only get the normal 1%.

In any event, I placed another order this morning for a more "professional" camera mount and a pocket full of 64GB thumb drives at $5.99 ea.

They are more than cameras and you might find it worth your time to check them out.