I maximize my use of the web for everything I do but I am left with some things that must be paid by check and in those cases I use the USPS. I also receive some things via the postal system.

I use Wells Fargo Bank. Any check that must be mailed, I issue through WF. I do the transaction on-line and then within a day they release a paper check. They allow a 7-10 day window for receipt. Traditionally, that has worked without flaw. No longer. The past 2 months have been a disaster. I just had a check arrive yesterday which took 21 days to deliver, by which time I had placed a stop payment order on it. I have had to place stop payment orders on 2 checks to that vendor in Dec---that is 100%. So far one replacement has arrived, the other is still in suspense. I have another vendor (lawn mowing) who never received a check sent in Oct--I sent him a replacement yesterday.

The same is true on incoming mail. I still am waiting checks that were first mailed in mid-Nov, stop payments issued and replacement checks mailed 10 days ago.

Do any of you still use mail and do you see any degradation of service?