Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

I wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

You too, Fred...And thanks to Mike for the banner......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    You too, Fred...And thanks to Mike for the banner......Ben
    Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas as well
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

And from me--the same---Merry Christmas everyone
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Merry Christmas to all!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas all.... Going to be a lazy day. Just finished making jalapeno popper breakfast burritos and this afternoon Nurse Paula is going to dawn her traditional French Maids outfit and make me a Christmas dinner

Tomorrow we head to Sedona for a couple days to chill in a cabin by the creek.......

Merry Christmas everybody. I hope you all have an enjoyable day and weekend.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Merry Christmas all.... Going to be a lazy day. Just finished making jalapeno popper breakfast burritos and this afternoon Nurse Paula is going to dawn her traditional French Maids outfit and make me a Christmas dinner

Tomorrow we head to Sedona for a couple days to chill in a cabin by the creek.......
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis