Thread: Who knew

Who knew

I'm starting to wind down for an early end of my day--and as I am doing that my mind wonders off into unknown, unexpected, and often meaningless directions---it's like it is a first grader left out for recess on the first warm spring day

Not wanting to face a messy desk next Monday I am cleaning up----and in some cases it is a deep clean. I used the vacuum cleaner on my key board and while it helped, deep down in the recesses of the openings I could clearly see "stuff"---and I can get anal about "stuff" where I don't want "stuff".

So--next up was compressed air---and oh my---the "stuff" flew Now---this is where the first grader comes into play---he looked at that "stuff" and said---that looks like dry skin flakes---I wonder if there is sufficient DNA in that "stuff" to make a match----so my first grader ran off with Dr Goggle an drug -this tidbit back home.

So---now if I do anything bad---I gotta worry about the "stuff"

Would have been better if the kid had stayed out in the recess yard

So that this post has some minimal semblance of value----may all have a wonderful, joyful and safe Christmas
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

may all have a wonderful, joyful and safe Christmas
    And you and yours also. Merry Christmas to all.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

In my line of work, we've been making convictions using touch DNA for years.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This was my introduction to the term.

It certainly reduces the challenge of getting a sample from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    This was my introduction to the term.

It certainly reduces the challenge of getting a sample from someone.
    But more importantly, every crime scene has touch DNA left behind. Collect it and match it and your case is closed.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Being a crook today takes far too much energy.