Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CB Guinea Pig

well 32 hours post vaccination the injection site is still a bit sore but other that that I feel great. I have had no adverse reactions, no feeling ill at all. two thumbs up so far
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

When do you get the booster?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    When do you get the booster?
    second shot is Jan 8th
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    second shot is Jan 8th
    I gotta do this twice?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I checked today I'm in group 1 C so it looks like February for me.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Me also.. but I’m going to request a waiver to the head of the line... “ I’ll wear a tuxedo so that I’ll look important “. (Intentional, punch line to old joke)

Seriously.. maybe if I show up with my six month growth of hair they will put me at the head of the line.. (I’m threatening to have it trimmed into a mullet, so far the kids are scared that I’ll actually do it.. ).. almost enough for a “man bun”..

What does group 1C mean?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    You ain't old enough.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Per USA Today..

The committee voted 13-1 to recommend that Phase 1b include people 75 and older and front-line essential workers. Phase 1c will include people 65 to 74 and people 16 to 64 who have high-risk medical conditions, along with other essential workers.

So geezers are in queue before the great throngs of unwashed masses.. .. but not by much..

Note: I had some great times as an unwashed mass ...

Post the graph please. I'm curious where the gobberment values my life...... Still not getting the shot unless my Doctor advises me and so far he is in wait and see mode and really not a fan of the Pfizer Vaccination...

I think you're probably in 1 C Ben.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I had some great times as an unwashed mass ...
    I remember walking into a Taco Bell in Oceanside covered in grime and smelling like a week old dead deer. Place was filled will Marines, they gave us a wide berth. counter lady used tongs to take our money. We had been off roading in Anza Borrego for 9 days taking dirt baths. Got home and my mom tossed us out of the house, Sister yelled down whats that awful smell. mom yelled back. Your Brothers home! She came running out with a camera. Had to hose off in the back yard before I was allowed to come in to use the shower. Good Times

I think you're probably in 1 C Ben.
    I think you're right, Tom, according to what Joe posted...I'm due for another diabetes checkup in February, I'll ask then if they have the shots there...My next question: Is there a group 1A, and who's in it......Ben

Get back suckers------I'm at the head of the line in 1b----(76)

Unfortunately, my wife is in 1C
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Ben---- you may want to check with your DR as Texas is doing things differently.

But on Dec. 21, the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) announced that it was choosing not to follow the CDC's recommendations on who would be receiving the next round of vaccinations during Phase 1b, The Week reports. Instead of inoculating frontline essential workers and people over the age of 75, Texas has opted to give its next doses to people 65 and older as well as any other adults above the age of 16 with serious health conditions including cancer, chronic kidney disease, heart disease, obesity, organ transplant status, diabetes, and sickle cell disease, and those who are pregnant.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'