Thread: Ga still didn't get it right!

Ga still didn't get it right!

So---do they keep counting?

Give em hell rudy
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

The Cult only believes in two possible outcomes: Dear Leader won fair and square or the election was rigged. The Cult cannot fathom any other possibility because that's what is bouncing around their echo chamber.
    From the comment section.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

There are a great many people swearing that they saw irregularities in the voting process , this was in several places . It is impossible , after looking at the videos and hearing the statements , for me to even think that the vote was not in some way compromised.

Was the illegal activity enough to sway the outcome , I cannot definitively say . I was not involved . I do think , on a personal level , that the election was without a doubt corrupted in certain selected areas. Enough so that the election was swayed in favor of biden.

Will it be ultimately proven ? . I hope so but I have my doubts.

I do not look forward to a " harris doctrine " under a biden Presidency for however long [ three to six months ] it will take them to remove him and install her , a person that could not even reach 3 % of the support she needed in the primary process .

I just hope that those of you who voted for the democrat have the ability to defend yourselves. When the announced policies are put in place by those who are looking forward to being in POWER and the Country as we know it goes to **** . Take a guess where the poor and desperate will be coming for their " just needs " . It damn sure won't be to the places that are in the same boat . It will be your suburbs where the " haves " live .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

I heard Biden was born in Kenya.
    When you've never seen the elephant, it's really
    easy to imagine yourself swingin' it by the tail

Quote Originally Posted by Roland_Jenkins View Post
    I heard Biden was born in Kenya.

You guys Come on---ya gotta get this right. Obama was born in Kenya, Biden was born in Zimbabwe to Russian Jewish parents who were members of the KGB. Now---remember that
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    There are a great many people swearing that they saw irregularities in the voting process , this was in several places . It is impossible , after looking at the videos and hearing the statements , for me to even think that the vote was not in some way compromised.

Was the illegal activity enough to sway the outcome , I cannot definitively say . I was not involved . I do think , on a personal level , that the election was without a doubt corrupted in certain selected areas. Enough so that the election was swayed in favor of biden.

Will it be ultimately proven ? . I hope so but I have my doubts.

I do not look forward to a " harris doctrine " under a biden Presidency for however long [ three to six months ] it will take them to remove him and install her , a person that could not even reach 3 % of the support she needed in the primary process .

I just hope that those of you who voted for the democrat have the ability to defend yourselves. When the announced policies are put in place by those who are looking forward to being in POWER and the Country as we know it goes to **** . Take a guess where the poor and desperate will be coming for their " just needs " . It damn sure won't be to the places that are in the same boat . It will be your suburbs where the " haves " live .
    I understand your disappointment IV---but there has not been a shred of credible evidence submitted under oath in any court. These claims are being championed by a crew of shrews who are feasting on the last days of trump--they are without integrity.

Mean der Trump has raked in at least 175M for his retirement. There are still chumps supporting the guy.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I've got my one good ear listening and I haven't heard the fat lady singing YET.

She is warming up in the waiting room tho.

She has got one week to practice. After the 14 th , I'll regretfully accept the senile pedo as the occupant of the peoples house.

And may we all remember with clarity the HUGE mistake the Country will have made.
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .