Thread: Now this might be the best thing to happen to Congress

Now this might be the best thing to happen to Congress

New Hampshire’s state legislature will meet outside and socially distanced on a field hockey pitch today to limit the risks of infection.
    If they can do it in NH, DC has no excuse.

Just as an added incentive for the leadership, they should be required to show up in beach attire---except the thought of seeing Mitch and Nancy in speedos isn't pleasant

They might actually get something done
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

My new congress critter would look pretty good in a bikini with her pistol strapped on

https://images.app.goo.gl/dKWP6un8z78JACBC9
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Is she planning on becoming a member of the "squad"
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Is she planning on becoming a member of the "squad"
    She is being recruited for some right side (of the aisle of course) equivalent. I don't remember what they are calling themselves. They have a black guy though, so are well along.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.