Thread: Best wishes for a very happy Thanksgiving

Best wishes for a very happy Thanksgiving

I am knocking off early this afternoon so that I can begin prepping for tomorrow. First up this afternoon will be the bread dressing, and no, as much as I love "stuffing" I am not going to stuff the bird.

We have much to be thankful for--even in face of the pandemic we will remember those things as we sit down at the table. One of the things we will be thankful for is that we have been mostly spared from the virus. Our daughter did have it but has recovered, she is the only one in the family to have been infected.

I wish all of you and your families a wonderful and safe holiday.

One thing I will hope for is the return of our friends Joe and Hunter---come back guys---we miss you
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 11-25-2020 at 01:45 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Same back to you, and to all......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Happy Thanksgiving to all...

I hope that the absence of some of the “regulars” is not due to ill health..

Party On ..

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I hope everyone and their families are safe and stay healthy.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I don't care what kind of thanksgiving y'all have. Long as everybody is back here Monday safe and sound.
    When you've never seen the elephant, it's really
    easy to imagine yourself swingin' it by the tail