Thread: Roger Stone-Tied Group Threatens GOP: If Trump Goes Down, So Does Your Senate Majorit

Roger Stone-Tied Group Threatens GOP: If Trump Goes Down, So Does Your Senate Majorit

Roger Stone-Tied Group Threatens GOP: If Trump Goes Down, So Does Your Senate Majority

https://www.thedailybeast.com/roger-...enate-majority

Is this guy crazy or what????

Conservative operatives and a super PAC with ties to infamous GOP dirty trickster Roger Stone are calling for Trump supporters to punish Republicans by sitting out Georgia’s crucial Senate runoffs or writing in Trump’s name instead. And though their efforts remain on the party’s fringes, the trajectory of the movement has Republicans fearful that it could cost the GOP control of the Senate.

The most aggressive call to boycott or cast protest ballots in the two runoff races has, so far, come from a dormant pro-Trump super PAC with ties to Stone that unveiled a new initiative to retaliate against the Republican Party’s supposed turncoats by handing Democrats control of the U.S. Senate.

The group, dubbed the Committee for American Sovereignty, unveiled a new website encouraging Georgia Republicans to write in Trump’s name in both of the upcoming Senate runoff elections, which could determine the party that controls the upper chamber during President-elect Joe Biden’s first two years in office. The PAC argued that doing so will show support for the president in addition to forcing Republicans to address the wild election-fraud conspiracy theories floated by Trump supporters and members of his own legal team.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I thought he was in prison or something? If you care what Roger Stone says about you, you are a doosh.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Ah but you forgot my good fellow, trump pardoned his worthless ass.

Now that you mention it I remember that. I try not to get emotionally attached to any of this. It's not the way the real world lives.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Roger Stone . . . that is one strange cat. Looks like his face caught fire and they put it out with a rake.
    When you've never seen the elephant, it's really
    easy to imagine yourself swingin' it by the tail

Roger is a dude and pretty boy, just ask the creep.