Thread: rudy slips and says something truthful

rudy slips and says something truthful

...."I'm exaggerating a bit"...

All the claims of "over voting" in Philadelphia and Detroit never went past the point of lies---had any of that been true, does anyone believe that would not have been introduced in the comic court room appearances of this stellar legal team. Certainly the numbers would have told the story

On another note, I'm still confused by the confusing announcement about sidney powell, the QAnon queen, who rudy now seems to paint as a mirage---at least this is good for cheap entertainment
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    FYI.. funky link... page loads headline and picture but no story.. Ottumwa is Radar O’Rilley’s home town..

Here is another one.

Ottumwa is Radar O’Rilley’s home town
    Wow---I'm impressed!
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis