More Republicans have pushed back against Trump. Fred Upton, a senior Michigan Republican in the House, said Trump should concede. Joni Ernst, an Iowa Republican, called rigging accusations from Trump’s lawyers “offensive” and “absolutely outrageous.”

And Senator Mitt Romney of Utah, a Republican, excoriated the president’s attempts to overturn his defeat. “It is difficult to imagine a worse, more undemocratic action by a sitting American President,” Romney said.
That is still far too few in my view. I have to question trump's state of mind---as well as his "fading" council's apparent absence of self respect and even sanity. But at this point, of even greater concern, is the almost universal silence and support, both tacit and active, from all the mealy mouthed "conservatives" that are devoid of balls and character and through their silence are complicit in this tearing down of our democratic system. Now we see little political underlings from far off places---like Michigan---answering the call from trump to journey to Washington to help devise a plan to frustrate the will of the people. They should find themselves without a job---and a country when they get back to MI. They are a disgrace---and equally as bad---they apparently don't even realize that. I hope that the knowledge that Joni Ernst has a far bigger pair than those wimps makes them proud

I understand those who supported trump are dismayed over the results of the election---but if nothing else, at this point it is obvious it was without the fraud claimed by trump---just another of his endless lies.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when trump meets with these two wimps from MI---the snake meets two toads