Thread: Rudy is unhinged

Rudy is unhinged

or senile .....

but that's just my opinion
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

He wants $20,000 a day. Every case so far has been tossed. I don't recall the number, over 20.

He hasn't seen the inside of a court room in 30 years. His streak isn't going to change anytime soon.
    When you've never seen the elephant, it's really
    easy to imagine yourself swingin' it by the tail

I am dumbfounded that these people don't see what fools they are acting like. It's pretty scary that they can be so insulated from rationality.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    I am dumbfounded that these people don't see what fools they are acting like. It's pretty scary that they can be so insulated from rationality.
    No truer words were ever spoken

The crowning touch to this public embarrassment was the hair dye running down his checks.

Beyond what it says about rudy---the same applies to his puppeteer

Added in edit:

I'm glad the impeachment failed---he would have left as a self anointed martyr---now he will leave as the whiny spoiled bully he really is for all his supporters to witness, and I feel sorry for them and the nation.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 11-20-2020 at 09:32 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/22/opini...ant/index.html

President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani made a rare appearance as an advocate in a courtroom this week in a baseless and hopeless effort to invalidate Joe Biden's victory.
    Addressing the former New York City mayor, who was parroting Trump's lie about massive voter fraud, US District Court Judge Matthew Brann posed a devastating question at the hearing on Tuesday.
    "You're alleging that the two individual plaintiffs were denied the right to vote. But at bottom, you're asking this court to invalidate more than 6.8 million votes, thereby disenfranchising every single voter in the Commonwealth. Could you tell me how this result could possibly be justified?"
    On Saturday, the judge effectively answered his own question by dismissing the lawsuit and saying, "this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations...and unsupported by evidence."
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'