Thread: adam shiff

adam shiff

Amazing isn't it . It now seams that adam shift for brains thinks investigating joe would be in effect tearing down Democracy since ' although not confirmed , he is the President elect.

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/11/1...nvestigations/

When I decide to commit a crime , prior to the act I will publicly announce that I am a democrat . That way I will be innocent no matter what I do .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

The words have yet to be invented that would properly describe my despisal for schiff. If I used some of the words I know that do describe him, I would have to moderate my post and there is no need to take that route. I would love to see his trademark sneer wiped from his face.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    There are only seven words and I don't know many of them anymore. I will think of them for him.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

If you have ten minutes, you can click here https://www.openculture.com/2012/08/...s_routine.html
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

I've always loved Carlin.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I used to feel (until recently) that our elected officials were mostly good people who wanted the best for the country and the people ... they just believed in different avenues to do the best, to provide the best life for all.. good people with a different approach..

Recent actions, to lack of action, by both sides of the aisle have pretty much disproven That theory .. and we all as a collective group are the worse for it..

Just my opinion, I could be wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I used to feel (until recently) that our elected officials were mostly good people who wanted the best for the country and the people ... they just believed in different avenues to do the best, to provide the best life for all.. good people with a different approach..

Recent actions, to lack of action, by both sides of the aisle have pretty much disproven That theory .. and we all as a collective group are the worse for it..

Just my opinion, I could be wrong..
    I am afraid I have trod the same path

Between Schiff and Nunes I fail to find enough value to buy a bucket of warm spit
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis