Thread: Million Dollar Garage

I'm sorry, but if it doesn't have a lift and a welder it is useless. Where do you even plug an angle grinder in?

One of the cabins near me has a bitchin drive thru garage with an in floor lift and overhead crane on rails. I wish I had a picture of it but the guy drowned on a snowmobile.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

He did mention an adjacent area (shown early in the video) that is outfitted with a lift, extensive tool cabinets and I would have to suspect a welder. I can't imagine taking any of those cars down to some two bay garage on the corner for to be worked on.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Then why do a showroom floor video? Nothing more than a trophy case. Might as well be looking at tigers and rhinos in some sheiks palace?

The fact that I don't use the sound will never keep me from forming an opinion.

don"

Hey---don't shoot the messenger---I'm just an envious spectator like you
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Hey---don't shoot the messenger---I'm just an envious spectator like you
    Good point. I'm grouchy because I'm working in my open air garage (only big slab i have).

don"