Thread: Another "news" channel......

Another "news" channel......

Trump to Use Vote Rallies to Set Up Own Digital Media Channel and Destroy Fox News, Says Report
    Donald Trump reportedly has a plan in place for his post-presidential career and, guess what? It seems to be almost entirely motivated by pettiness and revenge. According to Axios, Trump is planning to launch a digital media channel in an effort to destroy Fox News. The outgoing president soured on Fox News over his four years in office and was further incensed after the network called Arizona for Joe Biden last week—a move that Team Trump believes was premature. Axios’ sources say Trump is planning to use upcoming vote-count rallies to hammer Fox and lay the foundations for his new venture. “He plans to wreck Fox. No doubt about it,” said one unnamed source reportedly familiar with the plot. The Daily Beast reports that one such anti-Fox rally held Wednesday in Washington, D.C. attracted eight people, including one child.

https://www.axios.com/trump-fox-news...um=socialshare

Out to be interesting.....
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I'm curious, that if he does do this, will his two main ass wipes at Fox, hannity and carlson embarrass him by not following along.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Forevermore Americans will have to worry about what the Prez will do after serving. Thanks Don
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    Forevermore Americans will have to worry about what the Prez will do after serving. ..........
    Think jail time.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I don't watch the existing news channels... no need for a new one with an obvious slant towards bizarro land....

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Think jail time.
    Funny you should mention that. I read today that his staff is trying to figure out if there is anyway he can preemptively pardon himself.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Funny you should mention that. I read today that his staff is trying to figure out if there is anyway he can preemptively pardon himself.
    there is. Pardon Pence. Resign, Pence Pardons Trump, Hangs Rudy out to dry....
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Just kill his tweeter feed....

More fake news. Just what we need.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke