Thread: Found election fraud.....

Found election fraud.....

Pennsylvania Lieutenant Governor John Fetterman points out, the only actual instance of unlawful voting in his state uncovered thus far was a Republican man who tried to vote for Trump using an absentee ballot for his dead mother.
    May be more, so I'll wait to condemn the whole party.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Oh---forget that old story Fred---here is the real deal

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    3h
    “REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”
    @ChanelRion

@OANN
    Twitter flagged that---but I can't imagine why

This might be funny if it weren't so sad
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Only thing I see is that we are showing the world that democracy works. Don't like it go to court. Keep harping that you didn't lose and they "stole it" from you. About all we need is a military coup.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Poor carlson had to eat crow last night about the "find" he announced on Thursday night about a man who had been dead for 6 years and voted---fraud I say fraud!

Turns out tucker's grand find of voter fraud didn't work out so well---the "dead" voter was his very much alive widow---seems tucker and his gaggle of wannabees missed one detail in the voters name----it wasn't Mr---it was Mrs.---a subtle difference that might have been missed by any blind person
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis