Thread: Flash alternative [ for MAC ]

Flash alternative [ for MAC ]

Has anyone looked for and found an alternative ?. Adobe will die at the end of Dec. That means no u tube vids or other streaming sites unless an alternative is found.

I have been looking at all the replacements I can but there is no definitive USE THIS ONE IT'S GREAT .

Any ideas ?
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
    "Ignorance can be educated, crazy can be medicated, but you can't fix stupid."

I don't even have Flash installed and I see YouTube videos just fine......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

what browser do you use ?
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein

Chrome......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Chrome......Ben
    I also use Chrome.
    This is your mind on drugs!

Sorry I haven't responded. I removed " flash " and my mac continues to run all u tube vids with no problem .

Thanks for your replies