I have fallen into a routine since I am working from home. I start about 7 with email (with my coffee in hand), then download financial data to Quicken, then the mini-crossword on the NYT, read the daily briefing on the NYT site, and then check the headlines and futures market on the WSJ. At 8 my wife comes in and we "attend" Mass (30 minutes) and then I start my morning calls. At some point between 10:30 and noon I go for "brunch"

I most often have something with eggs that includes mostly vegetables--almost always with cheery tomatoes and spinach plus any number of veggies. However, at times I take a break from that and go with my my number one comfort food--soup. I'm a soup lover. Two weeks ago I made a large pot of beef vegetable soup which my wife and I ate for dinner three nights, as it aged, and I enjoyed for breakfast on a number of mornings. This mornings offering was a "heritage soup"---left from my times in Korea.

It is very simple and very easy to make, requiring only about 10 minutes. The base is Korean Kimchi instant ramen, to which I add, a generous amount of nori, torn into small pieces, 3 or 4 Korean dried gochugaru hot peppers, crushed into small pieces, including seeds, a generous dash of fish sauce and about a cup of "fresh" kimchi---with juice.

I refrain from breaking up the noodles. I eat my soup with a spoon and chop sticks. Leaving the noodles long allows me to eat them in the "normal" way---I suck them in!
There is something satisfying to the soul by slurping noodles, and it is polite in Asia.

Slurping actually enhances the flavor of the food. Slurping the noodles allows one to take noodles and air into their mouth at the same time, which works to further bring out the flavor of the noodles. ... Thus, the air that you intake while slurping the noodles is vitally important!
I haven't convinced my wife of that---yet