Thread: $61.75...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The only other gun I picked up this weekend was in Itasca Saturday...I know I paid more than I intended (still less than it's worth though), but as those with a poetic soul say, "It spoke to me"...This is a S&W Model 15-2, rarer than the earlier mentioned Model 10, but less minty...Also 2" pinned barrel and original walnut diamond grips...It also has an old-fashioned trigger shoe on it which I like...This collector wanted to trade even for a S&W Model 39-2 I was carrying, but I turned him down...I had bought the 39 from a dealer a few weeks ago when he needed money badly...This time that same dealer wanted the 39 back so badly he paid me $75 more than I had paid him...I then went to the guy with the Model 15-2 and got him to come down $50 for cash, thereby making an extra $125 on the transaction...Sharp-eyed viewers of the picture will note that it's loaded because I intend to carry it tomorrow...Like I said, it spoke to me......Ben
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1018.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	387.4 KB 
ID:	37715  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1020.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	367.5 KB 
ID:	37716  

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...