Thread: Qanon

Qanon

So in last night's debate, Guthrie got all bent out of shape when Trump said he doesn't know anything about Qanon. He's not alone. WTH is Qanon. I have had friends tell me to watch their YouTube videos, but I can't get through them. It's a conspiracy site, right? Why would Trump know anything about it...... might as well ask him about Modor. If he's never read the book, why would he know about it? She's such a twit.
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

I have heard about them lately but I have no idea what or who it is.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I just went and read the wiki on them and it looks like a large pile of BS.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Well if you read about the postman that was arrested for leaving piles of mail in the trash to be picked up in PA.

He's a Qanon believer and a right wing Trump supporter.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

More than you ever wanted to know:

This is from the Philadelphia Daily News:

The Postal Service’s Office of Inspector General is investigating one of its own mail carriers after bags of undelivered mail were reportedly discovered in eight trash bags outside of his home in Baldwin, Pa.

The Pittsburgh-area mail carrier, whose name was not released, was suspended without pay and USPS said investigators will forward their findings to the Justice Department as part of a criminal investigation.

Agents found several different classes of mail in the bags, including small packages, and would go piece by piece to create an inventory before delivering the mail, a USPS spokesperson said. However, neighbors reported that large numbers of bags have been collected from outside the house on Sunday nights for pickup the next day for the last several weeks.

(Shutterstock)
    According to Pittsburgh City Paper, the mail carrier is Sean Troesch, a supporter of the Qanon conspiracy theory, which partly claims that celebrities and Democrats are running a worldwide child prostitution ring and eat babies in order to consume hormones produced by their adrenal glands. The conspiracy also purports that President Trump has been working quietly to bring these traffickers and cannibals to justice.

Screenshots of a since-deleted Facebook account allegedly belonging to Troesch show he has shared Qanon-centric posts for the last several months, including a meme that implies the “mainstream media” is covering “staged race riots” to distract from “child trafficking and paedophilia.” Facebook has made several new policy decisions recently in an effort to band and drive Qanon pages and groups away from the platform.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yeah, they just fired and are looking to prosecute a mail carrier here in Louisville for dumping Absentee ballots that were mailed out. I think when it comes right down to it, these are just lazy bastards that don't want to do their job, since other mail was dumped as well.
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams