Thread: This is the president

This is the president

Of the United States of America. He is a perverted old man. He does this crap all the time even on young girls.

https://twitter.com/GrahamAllen_1/st...9m49Hz16g&s=19
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

But did he smell her hair?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

What gets me Ben is that if this had been Trump on any number of things that Biden is doing it would have been the end of the world front page every legacy media outlet. The media in this country is corrupt and their agenda is to protect the democratic party anyway they can.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Keep in mind, on that same page Graham Allen claims 45 is the real president.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

...and 45 grabbed the young ladies by the pussy-----maybe you forgot that
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Problem is, young ladies don't have handles. So, where can you grab them?

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Problem is, young ladies don't have handles. So, where can you grab them?

Hunter
    I would suggest at the end of an invitation......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    ...and 45 grabbed the young ladies by the pussy-----maybe you forgot that
    I believe he said , when you are rich and a celebrity you can grab them . He did not say he had done that . It may have been inferred , BUT there is no one complaining or stating that he had done that .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Whatever makes you feel better IV.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

IV has it right. Here is the TRANSCRIPT. He is still a vulgar jerk, but he never said he did it.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Funny Joe biden's misconduct is written off because we can blame Trump.

Ehhh... not so fast, my friend. Many of us think Biden sucks along with 45. But, by comparison, we think Biden sucks less.

I can see the campaign bumper sticker now: Vote Biden - He Sucks Less.

Hunter