Thread: Bizarreer and bizareer

Bizarreer and bizareer

trump is acting like a cornered dog and turns on one of his own lapdogs:

From Politico---but take your pick of sources.

‘Where are all of the arrests?’: Trump demands Barr lock up his foes.

Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.

Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned for launching a “coup” against his administration.

“Where are all of the arrests?” Trump said, after several dozen tweets on the subject over the past 24 hours. “Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? Long term sentences would have started two years ago. Shameful!”

By early afternoon, Trump was letting loose his frustrations in an all-caps missive that seemed aimed at nobody in particular.

“DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!” Trump tweeted.
    His real illlness might not be covid-19

Normally bad manners to lunch on your own lapdogs.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

After seeing the declassified items involving Killary, Obama and Clapper, I have the same question...... where are the arrests?
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Drugs make you do strange things.....

such as
    SICK, WRONG, SCARED, & BROKE:
    TRUMP WAVES THE WHITE FLAG ON NEXT DEBATE
    CASTS AROUND FOR WHO TO BLAME FOR HIS LOSS!

!!COWARD TRUMP CHICKENS OUT!!
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    After seeing the declassified items involving Killary, Obama and Clapper, I have the same question...... where are the arrests?
    Touche!

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Drugs make you do strange things.....

such as
    Changing the rules on a presidential debate because you're too much of a coward to have your idiocy exposed by Trump makes you do strange things as well. Harris got owned last night. The holes in Biden's arguments and his lies are being exposed, and the press and debate committee are doing all they can to protect the impotent little chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by mml373 View Post
    Changing the rules on a presidential debate because you're too much of a coward to have your idiocy exposed by Trump makes you do strange things as well. Harris got owned last night. The holes in Biden's arguments and his lies are being exposed, and the press and debate committee are doing all they can to protect the impotent little chicken.
    Only thing people got out of last night's debate was unanswered question from both, fly landing on Pence and Pence red eye. Other than that two talking heads doing nothing to change anyone's idea of how they want to vote.
    Fred

stayed alive."

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Only thing people got out of last night's debate was unanswered question from both, fly landing on Pence and Pence red eye. Other than that two talking heads doing nothing to change anyone's idea of how they want to vote.
    And that's your take.
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    And that's your take.
    What was yours?
    Fred

stayed alive."