Thread: Harvest Time

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Harvest Time

Loading up the dehydrator for it's first run of the year.

The second is my normal table collection of condiments--with my recent addition--which I am increasingly enjoying. The bowl to the left is my homemade ground peppers, a combination of primarily habaneros (about 75%), and equal amounts of Thai green chilis and cayenne peppers. Ghost peppers and sea salt can be read, the one to the right of that is African Bird Peppers----very hot and excellent flavor, and of course on the right a black pepper mill--- with tremendous output. If you like black pepper spring for one of these "Unicorn Magnums" ---you will thank me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fall Harvest Time.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	213.2 KB 
ID:	37628  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Condiments.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	37629  

Last edited by Dave Grubb; 09-24-2020 at 08:19 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis