Thread: smugler

smugler

A customs officer at the Mexican border noticed a man coming across one day on a bicycle with two small sacks tied to the handlebars. He naturally got suspicious and asked him to open the sacks, but when he did he found nothing but sand.Each time he'd stop the bicycle and open the sacks, and he'd find only sand. He had the sand analyzed at the lab and looked at the sack under a microscope he could never find anything wrong. This went on every day for the next month.After the officer retired, he ran into the bicyclist in a restaurant in Tijuana. After some small talk he said, "Come on. I know you were smuggling something all that time. I won't tell. I'm just curious. What was it?" The other man said, "Bicycles."
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

That's a classic, funny.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Perfect misdirection!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I've officially turned into my father - had to read it twice to get it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

When I was in college, I used a beer case to take laundry in and out of my dorm room. I had to pass by the dorm supervisor's room and was always stopped and questioned about what was in the beer case. After several stops turned up nothing other than dirty laundry, the dorm supervisor would just laugh when he asked what was in the beer case and I said "beer". Little did he know, it was beer, not laundry!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke