Thread: Another ICE move that spread covid around......

Another ICE move that spread covid around......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/coron...a44_story.html

Remember those " tactical troops" in DC back then. Well here's how they got them there by skirting the rules......

The Trump administration flew immigrant detainees to Virginia this summer to facilitate the rapid deployment of Homeland Security tactical teams to quell protests in Washington, circumventing restrictions on the use of charter flights for employee travel, according to a current and a former U.S. official.

After the transfer, dozens of the new arrivals tested positive for the novel coronavirus, fueling an outbreak at the Farmville, Va., immigration jail that infected more than 300 inmates, one of whom died.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said the agency moved the detainees on “ICE Air” charter flights to avoid overcrowding at detention facilities in Arizona and Florida, a precaution they said was taken because of the pandemic.

But a Department of Homeland Security official with direct knowledge of the operation, and a former ICE official who learned about it from other personnel, said the primary reason for the June 2 transfers was to skirt rules that bar ICE employees from traveling on the charter flights unless detainees are also aboard
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    All Trump's fault, so makes us happy.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

If any of you naive shut-ins are looking for something to get worked up over, do a little looking into how the Mormon Church brought its missionaries home way back in March. Start by looking at the charter airline traffic.

The rules aren't for the ruling class.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

And wow, just think, if the liberal lefties hadn't been trying to burn the country down, those tactical troops could have been home watching cartoons. Cause and effect.
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams