Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Nightmare City...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    11-22-03
    Location
    In the Village...
    Posts
    42,200

    Nightmare City...

    • Washington, DC...1/20/2021, 10AM: Joe Biden is sworn in as 46th US President...
    • 10:15AM: Kamala Harris declines the position of VP, refuses to be sworn in and exits the platform...
    • 11:30AM: President Joe Biden enters the Oval Office, appoints Kamala Harris as Attorney General, then immediately resigns as President citing reasons of health and the desire to "spend more time with his family"...
    • 11:45AM: Former President Joe Biden exits the Oval Office after pocketing any loose change in the Presidential desk, immediately after which Speaker Nancy Pelosi pushes SC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's wheelchair into the Oval Office...Justice Ginsburg swears in Nancy Pelosi as 47th US President...
    • 11:50AM: President Pelosi regretfully announces the retirement of Justice Ginsburg, citing reasons of health...President Pelosi nominates Michelle Obama for Supreme Court Justice, and former President Barack Obama as National Security Adviser...
    • 11:55AM: US Gun Control Czar Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke begins ordering new office furniture for the newly confiscated former NRA Headquarters building...
    • 12:00 Noon: President Pelosi orders her first Presidential lunch for her first staff meeting, the barbecued heads of Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Rush Limbaugh and Rupert Murdoch...



    ...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    11-14-01
    Location
    Apache Junction, AZ
    Posts
    25,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    • Washington, DC...1/20/2021, 10AM: Joe Biden is sworn in as 46th US President...
    • 10:15AM: Kamala Harris declines the position of VP, refuses to be sworn in and exits the platform...
    • 11:30AM: President Joe Biden enters the Oval Office, appoints Kamala Harris as Attorney General, then immediately resigns as President citing reasons of health and the desire to "spend more time with his family"...
    • 11:45AM: Former President Joe Biden exits the Oval Office after pocketing any loose change in the Presidential desk, immediately after which Speaker Nancy Pelosi pushes SC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's wheelchair into the Oval Office...Justice Ginsburg swears in Nancy Pelosi as 47th US President...
    • 11:50AM: President Pelosi regretfully announces the retirement of Justice Ginsburg, citing reasons of health...President Pelosi nominates Michelle Obama for Supreme Court Justice, and former President Barack Obama as National Security Adviser...
    • 11:55AM: US Gun Control Czar Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke begins ordering new office furniture for the newly confiscated former NRA Headquarters building...
    • 12:00 Noon: President Pelosi orders her first Presidential lunch for her first staff meeting, the barbecued heads of Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Rush Limbaugh and Rupert Murdoch...



    ...Ben
    One wonders what Ben had for dinner to dream up that?
    Fred

    "Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

    trump inspires me everyday...inspires me to vote blue...inspires me to call out the insanity... inspires me to push back against any and all supporters of the small handed orange clown

  3. #3
    Join Date
    11-22-03
    Location
    In the Village...
    Posts
    42,200
    Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    One wonders what Ben had for dinner to dream up that?
    Must have been the red onions...I really should pay more attention to those recall notices......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    10-21-01
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx.
    Posts
    18,379
    You failed to report the action @10:30 immediately after being sworn in where, without leaving the stage, signs the new trade agreement with Red China and offers the keys to the treasury to Zi’s ambassador after the new U.S. Ambassador to China, Hunter Biden, bends a knee and shakes the Chinese Ambassador’s hand.
    ...............
    “You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out.” — Too fundamental to have an attribution


  5. #5
    Join Date
    11-22-03
    Location
    In the Village...
    Posts
    42,200
    Quote Originally Posted by wacojoe View Post
    You failed to report the action @10:30 immediately after being sworn in where, without leaving the stage, signs the new trade agreement with Red China and offers the keys to the treasury to Zi’s ambassador after the new U.S. Ambassador to China, Hunter Biden, bends a knee and shakes the Chinese Ambassador’s hand.
    I thought that was understood since it's so obvious...At 10:31AM the default language for all printed matter and audio/visual communication becomes Mandarin with available translations in Cantonese, Hunanese and all sub-dialects......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    08-05-05
    Location
    Deep inside the Central Scrutinizer.
    Posts
    20,986
    I'm suddenly hungry for some stir fry....
    Last edited by Phillbo; 08-12-2020 at 07:37 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    10-30-01
    Location
    Salt Lake City
    Posts
    28,308
    Me too, Bo.

    Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

  8. #8
    Join Date
    10-22-01
    Location
    All Over
    Posts
    35,260
    12:00 Noon: President Pelosi orders her first Presidential lunch for her first staff meeting, the barbecued heads of Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Rush Limbaugh and Rupert Murdoch...
    I'd suggest the invitee list be expanded----because there are many more "items" that should be added to that list---the above is only a good start
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •