Thread: Darwin winners

Darwin winners

New wildfires are burning across California, spreading a curtain of smoke over much of the state. A 7,000-acre blaze in San Bernardino County erupted after a family set off a “smoke-generating pyrotechnic device” to announce their baby’s sex.

Yeah, let's go blow something up and make sure to do it in tall dry grass during a drought..... They need to be accountable for the cost of containing the fire and any damage it does to personal property.... They should also have to name the kid Darwin.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    With all the problems that caused just name the kid it.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

An op-ed on CNN.Com today was also condemning the gender reveal stuff, but not soley for the reasons you may think. Here is a snippet from her piece.

"Emphasizing the importance of gender assignment at the earliest stages of our lives drives home an assertion that everyone is either male or female and that identity is fixed before you are even born and unalterable from that point on".

They never miss a chance.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/opini...ope/index.html
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Gender is gender at birth, what they want to do with it after that is their decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Gender is gender at birth, what they want to do with it after that is their decisions...
    Somehow I don't think I would have been any more attractive to women as a woman than I am as a man...Therefore I think i'll ride with what God gave me......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I think Rosie O'Donnell would have liked you a lot more. Too bad you will never be able to experience that first hand.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I think Rosie O'Donnell would have liked you a lot more. Too bad you will never be able to experience that first hand.
    I may never sleep again now......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...