Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you salt your water mellon?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I hope you realize this question could cost you the election. Best not to get controversial this close to election day.
    I will once again leave you with my Running Mate Kara..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kara.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	37584  

Remember: A vote for Phillbo is a vote for seeing Kara on the evening news every night and all the Sunday morning talking head shows......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I don't salt melons, but I do salt apples.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I like peanut butter or hot sauce on apples.... Not at the same time though

I'm eating a salted cantaloupe right now...This article from my email this morning might shed some light on the subject......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Interesting. Thanks, Ben.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

"Salting coffee did the trick to reduce the bitter flavor and made the brew more palatable."

Yeh, makes sense, Ben.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I prefer to cowboy up my coffee when I drink it 6 times a year .....

Two pots of Folgers every morning and I'm set for the day......Ben

Yes to salting watermelon and cantaloupe. Yes to salting popcorn. No to Folgers, I prefer Maxwell House Master Blend. Yes to salting Gov. Kristi Noem's neck, licking it off and doing a shot... oh wait, nevermind. (Her SD commercial is showing about every 5 minutes. Makes me want to move there)
    "Illegal Immigrant" is not a race....

‎"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion . . . Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." ~John Adams

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Agree on the Maxwell House master blend vs. Folgers..

And make it with bottled water when traveling.. someone’s “great” local water can make funky coffee..

I relate to the dad on Frazier, coffee.. black.. in a cup.. period..