Thread: Yo Mike!...

Yo Mike!...

A word of warning for you...Don't ever let Gilligan find this channel...It's Russian sourced, and there's bound to be collusion of some sort if Gil gets any ideas......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Being a lover of that breed, those were especially entertaining.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Thanks, Ben!

I haven't had time to watch much, but I like the jailbreak video.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Thanks, Ben!

I haven't had time to watch much....
    Even a gentleman cattle rancher deserves a little diversion time...After all I know you have a segundo (or in your case, a segundette) who is perfectly capable of securing the herd from rustlers with her Glock while you relax a few minutes......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

But Mike, considering your background, and knowing you want to steer Gilligan and Chrissy onto the straight and narrow path, you may want to encourage them to watch this law enforcement recruitment video from two dedicated K9 units, Crusoe and Oakley......Ben

But when good puppies turn to a life of naughtiness, the price must be paid......Ben

I watched the prison break yesterday.....
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Nice to hear Gilligan is still kickin' it.... How old is he now?

Apparently there is a high rate of recidivism in the dash hound underworld...Crusoe and Oakley may not be the best role models for Gilligan and Chrissy after all......Ben

But on a serious note...Regular checkups are just as important for our pets as they are for us...My Peke-a-Poos had long productive lives thanks to their doctor and all their nurses......Ben

I'm thinking that an important member of the cattle industry and his Glock toting ranch superintendent shouldn't have to worry about security when the K-9 units are left on duty alone at the ranch house...This handy device can insure peace of mind during those harrying roundup and branding sessions......Ben

I'm thinking Din the Rooskie Dash Hound might have to improve his behavior since he now has an adopted baby brother who looks up to him as a role model......Ben

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    But Mike, considering your background, and knowing you want to steer Gilligan and Chrissy onto the straight and narrow path, you may want to encourage them to watch this law enforcement recruitment video from two dedicated K9 units, Crusoe and Oakley......Ben

Timmies! The best fast food breakfast sammichs in the world.. the best.. Timbits must be a acquired taste.. love some Timmies!

The pups were pretty good also..