Thread: WHO will it be

WHO will it be

Gots me a question for y'all.

November 3rd. Biden/Harris win the election.

Prior to being sworn in in January, Biden takes his much anticipated dirt nap.

Who then becomes the President in Jan. 2021 ?
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Who would it be other than the VP elect?

I sure that trump would somehow grab the moment and save the country by remaining in office.

Depends on when he naps....

"After the general election determines which candidates the members of the Electoral College will pledge their votes to, the Electors meet on December 19 to cast their votes. Then, Congress counts these votes on January 6, which actually determines the winner. Finally, on January 20, the presidential inauguration ceremony takes place."

If after Jan 6th the elected VP takes office as Prez....

If before the college votes are confirmed it gets sketchy....

"Quite a few states — including Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and West Virginia — do not have laws binding their electors, which means that in the event that the president-elect dies, those electors could cast their vote for someone else."

Great post Phillbo!
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I'm impressed!

Sounds like a serious candidate to me

NOW you see why we should elect BO for Prez. Ben needs to spend some of that campaign money and get name recognition .

Just how much is in the account Ben ?. By now it has to be near $ 5.27 + or - .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Actually I'm just hoping Ben naps Biden in early December.....

Sorry, I'm still interviewing potential VP candidates at the Cheetah Lounge...Keep those campaign donations rolling in!......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

One word- Peaches.