Thread: NRA Lawsuit

NRA Lawsuit

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...k-n-y-n1236068

Living the life of Mega Church Pastor on the members dime
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

And don't you know, as if on queue old Wayne la Peew shows up peddling a fear tactic for more money today, must be planning another vacation

I hope the organization survives sans good ol' Wayne. With any luck, he will spend the rest of his days in prison.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I live exactly one mile from the NRA National Headquarters.. their unofficial hangout was the corner pizza/Sammich joint (we don’t have bars in Virginia) and.. I sat next to the Wife of an NRA lawyer (when I had a real job), and the wife was a chatterbox..

NRA is a great employer.. good working conditions, benefits and excellent salary..

They fund raisers who do some lobbying.. the worse thing that could happen would be an election sweep that provided lawmakers who removed all firearm restrictions.. there would be no need for the well paid Headquarters staff.

This lawsuit is the best thing that could have happened on Waples Mill Road.. fundraising will skyrocket..

Just my opinion, I could be wrong..

as long as the NRA continues in it's present course and form with scalawags at the helm not a penny of my money will they get
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    as long as the NRA continues in it's present course and form with scalawags at the helm not a penny of my money will they get
    Same here. Time for a house cleaning and I think that's about to happen.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I could be wrong.
    I think you have done well.

I can sympathize - money issues still cloud my mind after serving on Boards and Committees. Some of those positions included lead roles that exposed me to financial liability.

So, is this bad? Nope, each year the probability of a claim against me lessens. And, as one of the youngest members of these institutions, I'm outliving most potential co-conspirator's. Time, in this instance, is on my side.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead