Thread: Turncoat again.....

Turncoat again.....

Now he supports mail in voting.......

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/polit...ida/index.html

After repeatedly seeking to discredit mail-in voting, President Donald Trump on Tuesday claimed Florida's election system is "safe and secure" and encourages Floridians to vote by mail.
    Trump's change in attitude over the swing state's use of mail-in ballots undermines an argument he'd maintained throughout the coronavirus pandemic -- that mail-in ballots pose a distinct election security risk that absentee ballots do not. But elections experts have repeatedly underscored that mail-in voting and absentee voting are essentially the same thing, and that there are strict measures in place to verify the authenticity of all ballots cast by mail.
    "Whether you call it Vote by Mail or Absentee Voting, in Florida the election system is Safe and Secure, Tried and True. Florida's Voting system has been cleaned up (we defeated Democrats attempts at change), so in Florida I encourage all to request a Ballot & Vote by Mail! #MAGA," he tweeted.
    When asked about the reversal later Tuesday afternoon, Trump seemed to imply that Republican-run states with existing mail-in voting programs were up-to-par, but Democratic states establishing or expanding mail-in voting during the pandemic were not.
    Always love the kicker in there.......
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Will vote for him at the polls.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.