Thread: Maybe Kanye mental health could be a problem when running for office.

Maybe Kanye mental health could be a problem when running for office.

Kim Kardashian makes plea for 'compassion and empathy' while breaking silence about Kanye West’s mental health

After the rapper’s latest Twitter tirade — in which he claimed he’s been trying to divorce her and called her a white supremacist — Kardashian made her first public statement on Instagram. She spoke of her “brilliant and complicated” husband’s struggle with bipolar disorder, which he was diagnosed with in 2016, making it clear that she’s currently “powerless” in helping him during his reported “bipolar episode,” until he himself wants to be helped, and calls for “compassion and empathy” as they try to “get through this.”
    Gee and the only thing I heard is he wanted to give everyone a 1M dollars.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Maybe Kanye mental health could be a problem when running for office.

Kim Kardashian makes plea for 'compassion and empathy' while breaking silence about Kanye West’s mental health

After the rapper’s latest Twitter tirade — in which he claimed he’s been trying to divorce her and called her a white supremacist — Kardashian made her first public statement on Instagram. She spoke of her “brilliant and complicated” husband’s struggle with bipolar disorder, which he was diagnosed with in 2016, making it clear that she’s currently “powerless” in helping him during his reported “bipolar episode,” until he himself wants to be helped, and calls for “compassion and empathy” as they try to “get through this.”
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post

They are both the kind of people that are easy to poke fun of but I would not wish that monkey on anyone's back---may he find his footing (and go back on his meds). Sadly there are also kids in the middle of this.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

You ok Fred? You seem to be stuttering
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    What's is wrong they deserve each other, but then if she was a squaw like mine there's only one boss.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    He has money on his back, so all's OK.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Money doesn't fix that hell Billy.

He has managed to make himself a billionaire. If he is bipolar and I will not doubt his "famous for being famous" wife, he has the resources to get help that most of us could never dream of having. Maybe he will get it back together. I don't care for the guy, but that does not mean I want him to suffer from mental illness. After all we all knew something was wrong with him because he supported Trump for a while, right?
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I don't know these people. I think he's a rapper or something. I heard the woman's dad is a lawyer or something.

And I don't care.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

I am amazed at the number of idiots who think this family hung the moon.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I am amazed at the number of idiots who think this family hung the moon.
    I am amazed as well---it's a damn sad commentary on those who do

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Not a fan.. don’t understand the whole “Kardashian thing”.. but.. must admire them, they made a Kazzilion Brazilian $$$.. by spinning BS into gold.. I think momma, Mrs. Jenner, is the business brains..

Just my opinion, I could be wrong..

And yes, KW is bi-polar, I wish him well.. just well away from me..