Thread: The Fox boys are at it again

The Fox boys are at it again

Ed Henry accused of rape and Tucker Carlson and hannity sued for sexual harassment...imagine that.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Now we've got every one in trouble all around us. Hard to be-leave Tucker would be a bad boy.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Ed Henry accused of rape and Tucker Carlson and hannity sued for sexual harassment...imagine that.
    In these times everyone is fair game. It matters not the profession, the political bent or the position. If someone wants to discredit anyone, they play the sex card.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I am really glad I'm not directing people any more. With the various quotas passed down from the boardroom, we were beginning to see the impact of a workforce where 30% of the new hires were not necessarily the most qualified in terms of skills. Of course The corporate welfare pimps who administer these matters would disagree, and will spend millions attempting to prove they are creating a perfect world. Alas, a rant for another day.

I can say for certain that my boys relationship with girls is WAY different than mine was. The vibe is hard to explain. Feminism is having an impact for sure.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    Feminism is having an impact for sure.
    What impacted me was when my wife asked me out and then arranged dates. Frankly, if she would not have done this, we would not have gotten together.

My stance: I like it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead