Thread: Scaramucci fundraising for the Lincoln Project: I hope Trump is 'humiliated' in Nov

Scaramucci fundraising for the Lincoln Project: I hope Trump is 'humiliated' in Nov

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci is the latest big-name Republican to sign on with the Lincoln Project, a GOP-aligned group dedicated to ousting President Trump from office in November.

Scaramucci confirmed to Bloomberg News in an interview published Thursday that he is assisting the Lincoln Project with fundraising as it seeks to run ads targeting conservative voters who may already be skeptical of Trump's performance as president.

“He has a chance here to really get humiliated, which I hope he will,” Scaramucci told the outlet. “The economy’s in shambles as a direct result of his decision making and the politicization of a health care crisis. And so for all those reasons, he’s obviously incompetent and so we’ve got to seek his removal.”
    This is only an excerpt from the linked piece.

Obviously, the guy is much smarter than I previously gave him credit for

To learn more about the Lincoln Project, to contribute and/or get involved you can do that here.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    They have some most interesting videos on their website.. (and a few dogs..)

never heard of the Lincoln Project until I read about them here..

O.K., I've heard of the Lincoln Project but have some questions about it. I'm hoping one of the crew here knows the answers.

If not Trump, who does the Project support? Pence? Or...? And, how does all of this tie into the larger (e.g., Congressional, Senate races).

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

It's a shame science hasn't advanced to the point where we could reanimate Theodore Roosevelt, the last true leader this country had...If he could breathe again he'd be eligible to run since he only served only one elected term, having stepped up from the VP position after the death of William McKinley...But we live with what we got......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

...and what we got ain't much.
    As for the Lincoln project, their current focus seems to be "anybody but trump ".
    I have to know more before I send them a donation. I am as uncomfortable with some of their ads as I am with trump's. I get the concept but I don't agree. Because your opponent crawls on his belly doesn't mean you have to.

More than you might want to know. https://lincolnproject.us/team/

One you heard of George Conway. He's been outspoken of Trump for a while, his wife was the spokesperson for Trump.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I think he still works for DOJ.

"Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by CactusCurt View Post
    Take cover.......The arbiter of reliable and unreliable media sources is coming for you.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Thanks for the info, Fred.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Take cover.......The arbiter of reliable and unreliable media sources is coming for you.
    The NY Post has long been a right wing tabloid.. just remember that when reading it.. every news source “spins” it’s output.. and most of the political “movers and shakers “ have some “scum puppy” stuff in their closets.. and we’re not voting for the Lincoln Project guys (but the have made some interesting videos)

Just my opinion, I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    That's just my local hater making his endless childish comments
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    That's just my local hater making his endless childish comments
    How come anybody that doesn't agree with you is a hater? You by far spew more hate than anybody on this site, there's not even a close second.
    This is your mind on drugs!