Thread: trump runs into a Fox buzz saw

trump runs into a Fox buzz saw

Chris Wallace, who is the best of Fox News---solicited a steady stream of lies out of trump yesterday and lobed them right back.

Regarding the "TEST" that trump took for cognitive ability---and of course aced it---best score anyone ever had---perfect--before you get too excited about that--- take a look at the test! Darn shame they didn't have a picture of a snake---trump would have really been proud that it included his own portrait.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 07-20-2020 at 12:03 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Darn shame they didn't have a picture of a snake---trump would have really been proud that it included his own portrait.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Come on Dave its what we got, question is what's coming better?
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Come on Dave its what we got, question is what's coming better?
    I'm willing to find out Billy
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I'm willing to find out Billy...
    Hand raised: Add me to that list too!

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Here's what Chris Wallace said about the interview:
    “Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace grilled President Trump for an hour-long interview that aired on Sunday, and thinks former Vice President Joe Biden needs to “come out from the basement” and face similar scrutiny.

“The fact is, the president is out there. He's out there in this broiling heat with me for an hour, he took all the questions. You can like his answers or dislike them but he had answers and Joe Biden hasn’t faced that kind of scrutiny, hasn’t faced that kind of exposure,” Wallace told Fox News’ Bret Baier on Monday.
    ...Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

It's noble (and gentlemanly) of Chris Wallace to have empathy for the loser

That said---I agree that Biden needs to subject himself to the same---but likely will not be in a rush to do so---being in the lead affords Biden the option.

Yes - Biden needs to step up. Yet, his polls show him gaining ground while holding back. However, I don't think that will necessarily persist and he should become more open to the press.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead