Thread: UH OH

UH OH

A brand new Corvette takes a dive...............I bet the owner is PISSED.

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2020...vy-dealership/
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

I read about that a month or so ago...I think he wound up with a replacement Vette, and the dealer ate the cost......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Here you go, Tom, make your bid......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Here you go, Tom, make your bid......Ben

Yeah I had read that too. My only question is where will the replacement come from the entire years production is sold out.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

You mean the dealers Insurance company ate the cost.... I'm betting it was repaired and sold as a slightly used certified preowned vehicle.... If that production year was sold out give him the next year model.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    .... I'm betting it was repaired and sold as a slightly used certified preowned vehicle....
    Not yet, that's next...Copart still has it right now...And I'm sure you're right about the insurance company because that's how Copart gets them...They got my beloved 2003 Dodge that way......

But the insurance company gets the money back from the insured, so in the end the dealer eats the cost anyway......Ben

Trash it... I personally think they are ugly usless cars... My Father has owned a new one every 2 years for a long time... Even joined a convoy back to the factory for a corvette anniversary... He has too much time and money on his hands.