Thread: Anyone care about Trump violating ethic rules????

Anyone care about Trump violating ethic rules????

New pitchman for Goya? Must be looking for a job since he has a clue to the job he's in.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ya-2020-364856
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Didn't we have this argument yesterday?

The entire "event" beginning with the now infamous "watch me kiss his ass" speech is only one step below trump's disgusting pose with the Bible----apparently no one has balls enough to tell trump how idiotic he makes himself appear.

This would be laughable if the dude in these cartoons didn't live on Pa Ave.

...and to your original question Fred----trump doesn't even know the meaning of "ethics"---he has no limits

Politico summed it up well:

“It’s a complete misstep. In the long run, it will end up backfiring,” Barreto said. “People are going to realize he’s not sincere about this effort and that that’s the sort of window dressing he’s offering Latino voters: ‘hey, I’m friends with the guy who sells black beans in a can.’”
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 07-16-2020 at 10:34 AM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    ...apparently no one has balls enough to tell trump how idiotic he makes himself appear.
    Which is an excellent position in my book. No Trump = better government.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

You do have point there

I really wish products and companies didn't become politicized. I have a hard enough time deciding between products without having to decide if the supply chain is aligned with my values.
    "Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.