After reading this article from the Motley Fool, a question arose for me from this quote:
A Money/Morning Consult survey in April found that almost half of the 2,200 respondents had spent their stimulus money in less than two weeks, with 74% expected to have used up all of their stimulus in four weeks, or less.
I'm wondering what the members here did with their payments, if one was received, and how soon it was used...I'm sure we didn't all get the same amount, and some of us may have received nothing...Many individuals and families surely used it immediately, while others may have doled it out sparingly to make it last...

My combined income from Social Security and the vast riches pouring in from the PM trade meant that I got $1200 deposited in my account...It's still there in case the need arises to spend it, but I have no real plans for it other than putting it toward my now outrageous home/auto premiums when they come due again in November...If you got anything in this first handout, how did you use it?......Ben