Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Washington ********

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The Washington Freeloaders.
    Nice. My favorite so far.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Hear some guy has copyrighted almost all different names.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I have been reading there is going to be a "dark" bombshell released about the franchise today.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I have been reading there is going to be a "dark" bombshell released about the franchise today.
    I've seen that, too. There have been some high-up resignations this week.......
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

The obit......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    It’s all local news here.. will ne two syllables so that all of the songs and chants can still be used.. and the team has played in Landover Maryland for over 10 years.. their not the Washington anything..

No one really cares around here.. the favorite team is whomever is playing Dallas...

Ya can’t make this stuff up.. now there are 15 women who worked in the front office that claim that there was rampant sexual harassment... Not Dan Snyder.. but just about every other non-player... the radio announcer was just sacked..

https://fox5dc.com/news/15-women-acc...on-post-report

Note: linking to the Local Fox affiliate... don’t want to get side tracked by fake news discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Ya can’t make this stuff up.. now there are 15 women who worked in the front office that claim that there was rampant sexual harassment... Not Dan Snyder.. but just about every other non-player... the radio announcer was just sacked..

https://fox5dc.com/news/15-women-acc...on-post-report

Note: linking to the Local Fox affiliate... don’t want to get side tracked by fake news discussion
    Oh please Sandman ---everyone knows this is fake news ---all one needs to do is look at where this trumped up story originated to know it is worthless.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Hear some guy has copyrighted almost all different names.
    Yes.. someone has.. but the story gets better..

The guy who owns the copyrights is a super fan.. he copyrighted the names so that someone else would not, and hold the names for ransom..

The owner of the copyrights (lives locally) is willing to GIVE the copyrights to the team.. GIVE!!!

But the team won’t return his calls...

Can’t make this stuff up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Can’t make this stuff up!
    You don't need to make it up, this one's such a mess I don't know what to believe.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead