Thread: Business Lost

Business Lost

This is a result of de-funding the Police Departments.

Another business going out of business.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...es/5389869002/
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    This is a result of de-funding the Police Departments.

Another business going out of business.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...es/5389869002/
    I'm sure you can back up that claim, since to my knowledge there may be a shift in funds yet. Or are you trying to make a connection between cops and donuts?
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    I'm sure you can back up that claim, since to my knowledge there may be a shift in funds yet. Or are you trying to make a connection between cops and donuts?
    Ahh Fred, you are quite correct with the second part of your statement. I should have put the post in a different area .
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

Quote Originally Posted by Independent Voter View Post
    Ahh Fred, you are quite correct with the second part of your statement. I should have put the post in a different area .
    Just ribbing you.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I was in line at my local grocery one morning not to long ago and in line in front of me was a cop with a cup of coffee and a box of donuts... He saw me look at his goods and chuckled.. I simply replied "they are on me" and paid for his sugar rush.

Now that I'm employed again I make it a habit to pay for cops meals whenever I can as well as the guys at fire station on the corner. They typically shop about the same time i do.

Thank you!

I frequently do the same.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

I do it because I know it makes them feel appreciated but also because it makes me feel good about my self so it's a bit selfish i guess.

we've been eating at our favorite family owned lunch spots lately and I have been over tipping since you can tell the customer base is way down and we are on first name basis with the staff and owners.. I'm afraid that's going to have to change due to a fear that the city mayors are going to mandate take out only again soon... AZ is a mess!!!

That does it!

I'm voting for Bo----you can lock me in Ben
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    That does it!

May I assume your generous campaign contribution is in the mail?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    May I assume your generous campaign contribution is in the mail?......Ben
    Of course----the check is already in the mail
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    That does it!

I like it.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead