Thread: A note from an old friend

A note from an old friend

I have to love the man---he is my inspiration.

As we get older, we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to "make a difference" in the world. It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other seniors who have found the courage to take on challenges that would make many of us wither. Many are inspirational to all of us seniors. Harold Schlumberg is such a person.

This is taken from a recent note from Harold:

"I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?' Well, I stay active and happy, I'm fortunate to have a PHD in chemical engineering and one of the things I enjoy most is converting Beer, Manhattans and Scotch into urine. Then, I take a jog out to the shed and piss on pictures of Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Chuck Schumer & Diane Feinstein!
    I do this several times every day. I really enjoy it and get my exercise too!"
    Harold is an inspiration to all of us old folks.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Those of us fortunate enough to have indoor plumbing have our targets too......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

And just for you, Dave......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

To complete the collection we need one of Biden
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    To complete the collection we need one of Biden
    When you need to go, just play the national anthem, and he'll obediently kneel......Ben