Thread: Thanks for the header MIke.

Thanks for the header MIke.

Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Looks good......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Thanks, I always try to mark major holidays with a change in the header, but I frequently forget.

Looking at this one makes me wonder when some pack of fools will try to pull down the Statue of Liberty.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Looking at this one makes me wonder when some pack of fools will try to pull down the Statue of Liberty.
    Lady Liberty as a racist?...Some malcontent will eventually make that stretch of the imagination......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

God Bless America and thank you Mike
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Here's an interesting narrative on the origin of the statue......Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Thanks, I always try to mark major holidays with a change in the header, but I frequently forget.
    Thankfully you don't have the holiday calendar I have in my phone. About once a week I end up googling some obscure third-world Bullroar. Yes, nice banner and happy 4th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8875.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	493.6 KB 
ID:	37501  

"Back after 5 years. I thought you had died.

don"

Splitting my time between the montane and the mesas

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Simply nice, on so many levels.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead