Thread: Re-Sale Shop Masks Required Sign

Re-Sale Shop Masks Required Sign

Gotta love it!

"If you choose not to wear a mask, we respectfully ask that you postpone your visit,” the sign reads.

“We will be happy to debate the efficacy of masks with you when this is all over and you come in to sell your dead grandmother's clothes."
    SOURCE
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Be surprised at the people that think it doesn't apply to them.

FWIW I am still having a hard time getting used to wearing a mask. Haven't found a comfortable one yet.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Fred, the ones they sell at Target are the most comfortable i have found. And cheap too... 4.00 for 2.

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    An old man like me stays home, so maybe once a week I dress my face up and that's the only time I'm really pretty.
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    An old man like me stays home, so maybe once a week I dress my face up and that's the only time I'm really pretty.
    Have a mask from a local Taylor shop.. improves my looks drastically... improves them exponentially when I wear sun glasses..

From the bridge of my nose to under my chin... looks good , works fine, lasts a long time!

Be safe all!

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Fred, the ones they sell at Target are the most comfortable i have found. And cheap too... 4.00 for 2.
    Think I've been in Target 3 times in my life. It can't go around the ear as that bugs me and and sorry to as have sensitive ear lobes so anything with a string is out.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    It can't go around the ear as that bugs me and and sorry to as have sensitive ear lobes so anything with a string is out.
    Here you go, Fred...No strings......Ben

The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

For the most part I'm like Billy and stay home. I use Amazon and grocery delivery for almost anything I might need. I might go two weeks without leaving the farm.

I'm lucky enough to have a supply of real 3M N95 masks of which I am very protective. After use, I leave it on the dash of the truck to sanitize in the sun and heat. The down side is the rubber straps deteriorate and require replacement.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke